Big Island Concert Koa Rope series

dogstayplay

Reaction score
Hi There,
I am selling my Big Island Honu Concert. I have had this uke for two years and it has served me well. It is in excellent condition and has been maintained in a humidified case.
I bought the uke used. My major interest is in fingerpicking songs and as I improved I realized this uke had an intonation issue (went flat at higher frets). I took it to McCabe's in Los Angeles and one of the luthiers there fixed it by adding a saddle piece which you can see in one of the photos. Now it has good intonation all the way! Very pretty sound. Currently strung with Living Water strings, very clear notes. Very nice all curly koa grain and light honey color. The photos with the blue background show the color more accurately, I think.
I am including its Uke Crazy hard case, also in great condition.
Will ship to lower 48.
Happy to answer any questions!
Reduced price... asking $400. ( These are selling for $664.95 now + $75 for Uke Crazy case..

View attachment 61678View attachment 61679View attachment 61680View attachment 61681View attachment 61682

Last edited:
The seller is a friend of mine. I've played that exact uke and it's a very nice player. Pretty to look at too.

Take another look... I have reduced the price on my Big Island concert. It's a great koa uke!

I would if it was the Big Island series with the traditional 3 point headstock. Not a fan of the Honu headstock. Eesh...

I would if it was the Big Island series with the traditional 3 point headstock. Not a fan of the Honu headstock. Eesh...

I love the look of that headstock! Totally different from anything else I have :)

Top Bottom