Ebony fingerboard with 12” radius
Fully bound in 3-ply Ivoroid/B/I binding, single ivoroid on fingerboard
Tortoise/I/B rosette
Ebony bridge with compensated bone saddle
Bone nut
Waverly geared tuners with ebony buttons
15 1/4” scale length
1 3/8” fingerboard width at the nut

Currently set up with D’Addario Titanium strings and sounds great. Comes with a Reunion Blues Continental case. $1200 plus shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

View attachment 61724View attachment 61725View attachment 61726View attachment 61727

Last edited:
:drool: whoaaaaa!!!!! That is one classy, drop dead gorgeous concert.

It's gorgeous! I wish I could afford it.....SIGH

What a gorgeous instrument! Any sound clips to share?

If my daughter would keep playing regularly (she goes through bouts of playing non stop for a few weeks, then nothing for months! ugh), She'd be getting this for xmas... but alas... maybe next year she will get something this special, but will miss out on this beauty!

Good luck with the sale, wish I could pick it up myself but... well you know how it is. :) Still, I'll talk to the wife about it tonight.

If I had the money, I'd buy it just for the heel. Beautiful.

Just checking the thread to see if this was an Edgar Allen Poe tribute uke. It's not. If anyone sees an Ed Poe ukulele, particularly the oft-sought Raven model, please do tell tale. (I'm not in the market for the Pit & Pendulum pikake sopranino; word has it that it's too brassy).

Sweet instrument, ANP. Good luck with the sale of the gorgeous uke.

Last edited:
If my daughter would keep playing regularly (she goes through bouts of playing non stop for a few weeks, then nothing for months! ugh), She'd be getting this for xmas... b

Though I'll soon be 50, I'm available for adoption and would welcome such a thoughtful and BEAUTIFUL gift, dad. :D

This ukulele has sold. Thanks for checking it out.

Top Bottom