Aww Crap!

nikolo727

Reaction score
Everytime I try to make a signature for myself it wont let me put it up.

I tried using photoshop and paint and what not and it wont let me put it on here!

can someone help me make a cool signature!!!!!!!!?!?!?

nik, I used Adobe photoshop to do mine. Here's how I did it.
These dimension of course could be cropped. But keep the size of file about the same...
1. width 4.167 inches
2. height 2.417
3. Resolution: 72

I saved it as a .jpg file, then uploaded it to a free site www.photobucket.com to store it on the web. From photobucket you can then go to that pictures page and generate the html code for the link to the picture. Right click mouse and copy the generated code, then go to your signature edit page on UU and (right click mouse) paste it. That should work for you...thanks, e-lo........

Last edited:
this may also help. sometimes .jpg files can be large, if you can save it as a .gif the file size will be smaller. sometimes the server doesnt like large files. but will agree using photobucket is your best option.

and i to used photoshop, but only for my avatar, i dont have signature photo as you can tell... lol

Howlie Boy:cool:

Your problem is either that you're not saving to a proper format, such as Jpeg or Gif, or you are trying to post it directly from your computer. And like E-Lo pointed out, you have to host it on a service like Photobucket first.

And as a side note, try to keep your sig small (height wise.) Probably the best vertical size is about 150 pixels max. (I think mine is about 120 plus the text underneath.) Unfortunately, I suspect that I saved mine as super high rez, so it takes a while to load. XD Tall sigs make it difficult to scroll through the forums. Good luck with your sig!

Top Bottom