Mya Moe Concert Ukulele

pete1030

Reaction score
Chocolate heart mango top, back, and sides. Mahogany neck, ebony fretboard, koa fretboard bindings, signature head plate, peghed geared tuners, maple end graft & heel cap, abalone inlays, and hand-rubbed finish.

This is #237 completed February 10, 2010. I bought it from the Mayers at the first Dallas Ukulele Show. $1,100.

See photos at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/111052463@N04/
DSC00713.jpgDSC00697.jpgDSC00698.jpgDSC00699.jpgDSC00700.jpg

This is a beautiful instrument that deserves to be played. Very bright clear tone with huge sustain. With the radius fretboard it invites fast fingering. Am asking what I paid for it at $1,100, and for a custom ukulele it is worth every penny. Any interest?

Sitill for sale ????

You know I think its not very nice "NOT" to respond if someone is responding to your ad . A simple yea or nea whoud have worked !!! Jim / suburude

Jim, the seller has not been back online since you guys began sending your messages. I'm sure he will respond as soon as he becomes acquainted with them.

Jim, the seller has not been back online since you guys began sending your messages. I'm sure he will respond as soon as he becomes acquainted with them.

Sent many e mails ???? Nothing its been a month ?? Do you know this guy ??? Jim

I apologize to those attempting to correspond with me, I have been out of touch and just logged on today. The Concert uke is still for sale and deserves a good home and lots of love. It is a quality instrument that I bought at the Dallas Ukulele Festival a couple of years ago. Please forgive me and I promise to check back twice daily to respond to your questions, thank you.

Yes it did !! Sorry !

No apologies needed. I wasn't interested in it for myself, but I wanted to know if you got it because you'd been so interested in it. I have a MM tenor (myrtle) and two MM Baritones (a myrtle and a 6-string mahogany) and love them all. Congratulations!

Top Bottom