Kala KA-MK-B Makala Baritone Ukulele stock strings?

iamesperambient

Reaction score
Friday (payday) is approaching. I decided on a kala MK-B baritone package on amazon with a case and tuner for 89 bucks. my one question is does it come strung with aquilas or is it just low end stock strings? I need to know this way I can order a good set along with the uke.

I had an MK-C.

I think the MK-C is an ENORMOUSLY UNDERAPPRECIATED uke; particularly good for starters.

It had shag black strings on it; nothingburger strings that should be immediately replaced and thrown out. Get yourself something nicer; the strings are where they saved money in production.

I had an MK-C.

I think the MK-C is an ENORMOUSLY UNDERAPPRECIATED uke; particularly good for starters.

It had shag black strings on it; nothingburger strings that should be immediately replaced and thrown out. Get yourself something nicer; the strings are where they saved money in production.

Ya I'm going to order a set of the titanium strings off amazon when i order this, one to try out those kind of strings and 2 to hopefully improve the sound. I can't find normal aquilas on amazon and my free prime trial ends soon so i wanna get a lot of use out of it hahah

huh? I see all kinds of Aquila baritone ukulele strings on amazon...
http://www.amazon.com/AQUILA-Ukulel...=8-4&keywords=aquila+baritone+ukulele+strings

well i dont know if their dyslexic or not but what is "EBDG" It should be DGBE i know aquila makes other weird tuning strings i dont wanna end up getting ones that aren't for standard baritone DGBE tuning. I also saw ones on prime for GCEA tuning for baritone (which i dont want). ANyway maybe its a mistake but i usually avoid buying when in the description it says something other than what it should be.

I have the aquila gCEA on my Mitchell baritone, dont know why but the tension feels too tight. And my a string keeps snapping. So i stop playing the bari until i find the right strings. Good luck with your hunt!

Top Bottom