Ukulele Fest of South Florida, Fort Lauderdale, March 28-30, 2014

csr5z

Reaction score
www.ukulelefestsouthflorida.com

This will be a fun event. Performers announced so far included Manitoba Hal, Sarah Maisel, Craig Chee, AmandaLynn, and Steve Boisen.

Hope to see some of you there. Looks like tickets go on sale, through the website, on January 1.

Hi, I just registered for the weekend pass! Looking forward to a fun weekend! Any suggestions on hotels nearby- or does the Hampton Inn offer a discount for the event?

I'm not that familiar with the area (I live about an hour north of there). The event organizers probably could recommend places, or the Hampton may indeed offer a discount -- I would not hesitate to call them directly. I'm not an organizer of the event, just a fan.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Totally jellers!

Y'all better have an amazing time for the rest of us!

hey, thats really good , kindly let me know the website for booking a ticket, very excited to go.

The link in the very first post on this thread is to the website with all available information, including ticket purchases and contact info.

hmm, I grew up in Miami and most of my family still lives there. Might be a good time for a visit.

The festival is right around the corner! This will be an incredible weekend of ukulele music Sarah Maisel! Craig Chee! Manitoba Hal! AmandaLynn and Steve Boisen (fka The Barnkickers)! Great workshops, fun raffles and vendors, jam sessions...

All events will take place at ArtServe on Sunrise Blvd in Fort Lauderdale. (This is a slight change from before -- previously Saturday's workshops and concert were to be held at a different location).

Event organizer Ty Olopai let me know that it woudl be very helpful budget wise, if people buy their tickets in advance, rather than at the door. So buy your tix today! www.ukulelefestsouthflorida.com

The event was absolutely fantastic!!!! Workshops by Amanda and Steve Boisen, Manitoba Hal, Sarah Maisel and Craig Chee were really informative and I have so much to practice! The Friday eve jam was a blast and the Saturday eve concerts and Hula dancing were totally mindblowing! I'm in total awe over all of the performances and I'm trying not to have a wicked crush on Manitoba Hal! :)
If you didnt make this event this year, definitely try to make it next year- Ty and his south Florida friends did a great job on this event!

Top Bottom