rowjimmytour

Reaction score
What uke gifts are ya getting for xmas?
sn_6_ukulele1.22645447_std.jpg
41PyhKkQFKL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
DV016_Jpg_Large_1355760440250_A.jpg
New home for my KPK cutaway tenor:)
UC-T.jpg

Just ordered a Hanukkah gift for myself, arriving in about 6 weeks.

archtop style.jpg

Last edited:
My Compass Rose baritones are going to be ready next week. That's Hanukkah for the next several years, and probably a couple of birthdays too.

Well, I made it a point to include one of these on my Xmas want list.

9f1ab6e8e76df3e7f90a6dd5a3d4e005.jpg

Might end up with underwear, though. That's the thing about surprise gifts; ya never really know.

My lovely wife is giving me the book - "The Martin Ukulele: The Little Instrument That Helped Create a Guitar Giant"
http://themartinukulele.com/

I will be having John Kings cd, the Martin ukulele book, and a Chicago kells strap to top me up, oh and probably socks?

Amazing book!....

Santa has promised my Islander a set of ebony bridge pins, because she has been very very good.

Fluke (unexpected, how appropriate!) as a gift to myself. I never ask for uke things. I only ask for food because I know people will actually get that, and I won't be disappointed or put in some awkward position - "Uh, yeah, just what I wanted..." Not really! :eek:

Getting my friend some nice Aquila strings, I''m hoping for a good capo!

Hoping for a gift card to the local music store so I can get myself some uke related items.

Just ordered 5 more Herco humidifiers for my cases from HMS. I keep one in each case and an Oasis in the uke body as well.

We are off to a very cold and dry winter here in the Northeast. Let's hope that the whole winter won't be like this.

I'm not expecting any uke-related gifts, but I've got my five-year-old niece her first ukulele, a Makala Dolphin. I would have gone for something slightly nicer, but she has apparently been fixated on getting a pink ukulele. At any rate, she's five, so it's a bit of a gamble anyway; she may lose interest in five minutes. I hope she doesn't. She has a knack for the piano, so you never know.

Top Bottom