My First Ukulele Record is out and it is FREE! :)

gaspar

Reaction score
Aloha Ukers out there!
It´s been a while but finally my first uke record is out and it´s free for download!
You can hear it online here:
https://gasparpozzi.bandcamp.com/

If you want to download it just hit buy it now and then put $0 and that´s it

480648_441506332621106_530051881_n.jpg

Thank you SO much! I hope you like it :)

!Bravo!
You are a rising star.
The songs are on "repeat" as there is so much to listen to.
Thanks for sharing.

With applause,
PJB

Gaspar - The more I listen to you record the more I enjoy it. I don't understand Spanish so I have no idea what you are singing about but I feel the emotion of your voice and enjoy the song structure. I play along (with strings muted) trying to mimic your strumming patterns.

Can you share what 'ukulele(s) you used?

With appreciation,
pjb

Peter thanks a lot! I´m glad you like it and I really apreciate your kind words :)
I´m writing a song book with all the tabs and chords for the ukulele on this record. It will be free of course.

I made the record using a 1955 Martin Tenor on track 1 and track 5.
A 1920´s Le Domino soprano on track 2 and track 4.
Finally I played the track 3 with my lovely 1920´s Johnny Marvin mahogany concert.
Also I made some arrangements with a 1920´s Gibson UB2 Banjolele on track 2.
Everything was recorded with vintage ukes!

here are some pics of the ukes I played:
1466074_454707661300973_2071885366_n.jpg

*The Martin Style 0 was not used in any of the songs

1479382_454704857967920_1377135371_n.jpg

*The first Le Domino on the left was the one used on two songs

1487437_454707657967640_548912894_n.jpg

*I played this Gibson UB-2 with a pick to make arrangements on track 2

THANKS PETER!
BTW What an Awesome Martin 3M you got! I saw pics on the Martin Forum. I just love old Martins!

Holy hell, Gaspar, my UU and Farmhouse pal...you are AMAZING! I never say that. Never.

That is truly some spectacular music. Frankly, that's the best recording I have heard in a super long time. I had no idea.

Gaspar rules.

Nice work, brother. You knocked my socks off.

And the award for "coolest guy of the century" goes to.........Gaspar! I just love your music, your voice, and your taste in ukuleles!

thanks! sent you a few $$$ as i know it takes money to make these recordings.
a tab book download would be a great companion for this.
would pay for that as well! congrats!

Holy hell, Gaspar, my UU and Farmhouse pal...you are AMAZING! I never say that. Never.

That is truly some spectacular music. Frankly, that's the best recording I have heard in a super long time. I had no idea.

Gaspar rules.

Nice work, brother. You knocked my socks off.

Hey THANKS A LOT for your words! I´m very glad you liked! We share the same passion about vintage martin ukes my friend :)
Thanks again!

And the award for "coolest guy of the century" goes to.........Gaspar! I just love your music, your voice, and your taste in ukuleles!

Ryan my friend that´s really nice of you. A big thanks is not enough. Thanks for being such a cool guy. :)

thanks! sent you a few $$$ as i know it takes money to make these recordings.
a tab book download would be a great companion for this.
would pay for that as well! congrats!

Wow! This is too much. THANK YOU SO MUCH for choosing to pay for it. I really apreciate it!
The Tab book will be ready next week for free! I will send you a PM with the link if you like.
THANKS!!!!!! :D

Top Bottom