New uke experience

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
The uke has taken me to somewhere I have never been: the recording studio! I went in today and did a CD for the grandkids. I really just did standards. What an experience. It is very different when you are sitting all alone in a room and mic'd up and told to sing! I was pretty nervous at first and then I just tuned out what was going on and just played for fun. Got a great compliment when I was told I really need to get paid to play because no one is doing this kind of music. I offered to let him be the first but no luck. Oh well, maybe someday :)

That's awesome. One day I hope to be good enough to want to record my music. Maybe one day I will be able to play well enough to mask the fact I cannot sing well.

I thought the charges were really fair. $50 an hour or 4 hours for $175. He also burnt me 10 cd's. Now to slap a playlist on them and give them to the kids:)
Sounds Like you had a ball doing it...how much was the studio charges...???

Congratulations! And since we're not grandkids - well not yours anyway :), can we preview and buy this CD?
I will somehow figure a way to do that but it really is a simple set I did. If you want one I'll send you one. PM me

That's awesome. One day I hope to be good enough to want to record my music. Maybe one day I will be able to play well enough to mask the fact I cannot sing well.

What is great is they have software to fix your voice too! It's all for fun anyway, we still have our day job, right?? :)

What is great is they have software to fix your voice too!

that's what I would need! Glad you got to record...

Top Bottom