My William King Tenor Arrived....

That's very pretty, Greg. Bet it sounds as nice as it looks.

...now can someone teach me to play it :D

http://www.chantus.com/journal/

It is the cousin to GX9901's King. I picked his leftover koa hoping that some of the skillz would follow. :worship: I'm still hoping....

I thought that one might have been yours. I love seeing new instruments on William's site. It looks great!

I hope that you'll post some sound files or videos with it sometime. We need to share the awesomeness of William King ukuleles!:D

So shiny and curly and beautiful! Very nice. The only William King I have ever heard is GX9901's, and that one sounds really really good...good enough for him to rank it 6 spots above his KoAloha Pineapple Sunday in favorite ukes.... :) So I bet yours sounds amazing too.

GX9901-

Just wanted you to know that from reading our previous thread on customs, your blog, and from King's web site I got so curious that I am in the process of ordering a King custom as well.

I really enjoyed reading through your blog btw.

Grey

GX9901-

Just wanted you to know that from reading our previous thread on customs, your blog, and from King's web site I got so curious that I am in the process of ordering a King custom as well.

Grey

Cool, I think you'll be very pleased with it.

The link ke leo posted is to the latest page of entries of William King's journal, which has been updated already. For future reference, here are a couple of direct links:

ke leo's tenor
GX9901's tenor

I guess you could say the koa on the two are separated at birth.:D

GX9901-

Grey

You will NOT be disappointed! He has 2 more slots available for 2009 and I'm planning on taking one of them for a twin concert....That's how good this ukulele sounds!!!

Yeah, I saw that beauty on his site and asked him about it. Glad you got it. I can't imagine it being other than perfect.

Top Bottom