FS: New Soprano Christmas Theme Macadamia Uke by Black Bear

BlackBearUkes

Reaction score
This uke was intended to sell around Christmas time in 2013, hence the look, shape and color. I don't want to let this uke just hang in my shop so I am offering it for sale again at a much reduced price. I suppose one does not have to think of it a Christmas theme, just a red bell shaped uke that is one of a kind. If you like the sound of a pineapple shaped uke, these bell shapes are about the same, very rich and mellow. Thanks for looking.

This is another new soprano size special edition, one of a kind uke. In the past, I
have made 4 Christmas themed bell-shaped ukes, and here is the 5th. Each uke has
been unique in its design, color and wood choice. This one is made of solid
Macadamia wood for the body with a clear red lacquer finish. Very nice shimmering
highlights and figure to the wood. The neck is Mango wood with a graphite truss rod.
The fingerboard and bridge are maple with a Red Heart wood strip bordered on each
side with white and green. The top and back bindings are white Holly with a top
purfling of white and green wood strips. Red plastic dots for the fret markers with
side dots included. Bone nut and compensated bridge saddle. The sound hole rosette
is a combination of white, red and green wood strips. Black Bear logo is green
abalone shell inlaid into Holly. Grover brand gold friction tuners with hand-made
light green plastic knobs. Clear Fluorocarbon strings. The playing scale is 13 3/4".
There are 14 frets to the body, 16 total. Gloss
nitro-lacquer finish with a satin smooth feel. Low easy playing action and a very
full rich mellow Mahogany quality to the sound, much like a pineapple-shaped uke.
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed, 2 day trial period or your money back
minus shipping costs. No case but I will double box for safe shipping. Made in the
USA by Black Bear Ukuleles, labeled, signed and dated. $30 shipping in the USA lower
48 states. Payment by money order, personal check or bank draft only, no Paypal.
Email me if you need more information. Thanks for looking.

Was -$1250, now - $750

Attachments

• Christmas Bell 2013a.jpg
    Christmas Bell 2013a.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 254
  • Christmas Bell 2013b.jpg
    Christmas Bell 2013b.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Christmas Bell 2013c.jpg
    Christmas Bell 2013c.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 157
  • Christmas Bell 2013d.jpg
    Christmas Bell 2013d.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 169
  • Christmas Bell 2013e.jpg
    Christmas Bell 2013e.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Bump-ity, bump bump, bump-ity bump bump, Santas on his way! Great for those Christmas carols!

Santa skipped my house this year (I asked him to fill my stockings with checks, a la Santa Baby, but no luck) but I just wanted to say I think this uke looks lovely. I've been admiring it over on FMM for some time now and wishing somebody would just buy it already so I can stop dreaming!

Top Bottom