Kamaka Sail head tenor repair done at HMS,

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
I cannot wait to get my 50's custom order sailhead narrow neck kamaka tenor back, needed a neck reset and setup ..will post pictures when I get it back... this is the only thin neck sailhead tenor I ever seen..
Andrew emailed me said it was ready...woo hoo he said it sounds even better now.....I cannot wait... :)
I also found out they received a double order batch Kamakas and it is not even posted on their site...I checked..hee hee I guess you would have to call them Kamaka fans....ha ha some has different top woods too..:)
Happy Christmas Shopping...:):shaka:

Last edited:
Good luck with your repair! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Aloha Warehouse in San Francisco just got a shipment of Kamakas too, including a deluxe tenor.

Aloha Stan. Great to hear HMS can fix you right. So maybe you'll be coming home with two Kamaka's?

Give us some pic of the tenor, please

That's awesome Stan. Almost like a NUD eh?

If HMS has any of those new Deluxe model Kamaka tenors with the rope binding, someone needs to jump on it asap. I have one and it is fantastic!

Mahalo guys..Yes I am so happy, this is my christmas present to me this year...woo hooo I had this uke for 4 years and did not have it fixed...paid like 800.00 for it because it is so rare
even with the neck issues, but other than that it is in great condition...now it is perfect... Yes I may want a custom Kamaka too, it will be so hard for me to resist...temptation is high with a
chronic UAS guy like me..... what are you guys getting for christmas... Merry Christmas Gang !!!!!!

Top Bottom