Ukulele Tattoos/Art!

iamdanielle

Reaction score
If there has already been a thread for this, please forgive me, I'm new!

I just got a tattoo of a ukulele yesterday and I was wondering if anyone else has one and would post pictures. Also, if you have done any kind of ukulele art please post it as well!

Attachments

• IMG_2700.jpg
    IMG_2700.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 99
great tat.. how big is it? there is a guy (his name slips my mind at the moment) on UU that does tattoos. i think he is from the SoCal area. he does awesome ink work.

Yours looks really nice but I would never get a tattoo. They're like, forever, right?
No, really? I thought they just washed off... damn. Does that mean I'm stuck with Betty Boop on my butt the rest of my life?!?

Come on, Deach. Stay with the program.

Yours looks really nice but I would never get a tattoo. They're like, forever, right?

aaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

none the less, nice tat

great tat.. how big is it? there is a guy (his name slips my mind at the moment) on UU that does tattoos. i think he is from the SoCal area. he does awesome ink work.

It's about 6 inches and it's in between my shoulder blades. Good to know there are ukulele player/tattoo artists out there. Mine was done in Ann Arbor, MI by Adam at Name Brand Tattoo.

ukulele tattoo's

ok ok someones already asked the question lolz

still, got a few answers

i might try something in haida style as i have a big collection of that stuff

cheerz

Last edited:
If there has already been a thread for this, please forgive me, I'm new!

I just got a tattoo of a ukulele yesterday and I was wondering if anyone else has one and would post pictures. Also, if you have done any kind of ukulele art please post it as well!

thats a good one. i like the way the wood grain looks

It's about 6 inches and it's in between my shoulder blades. Good to know there are ukulele player/tattoo artists out there. Mine was done in Ann Arbor, MI by Adam at Name Brand Tattoo.

Whoa! Ann Arborites unite! I was JUST in Name Brand Tattoo getting a quote on some work I am thinking of.

awww what a cute little guitar...

lol, its a really cool tat. The grain of the wood and the detail in general is really cool.

Top Bottom