Help needed to identify this uke...

dinsyboy

Reaction score
Dear all,

Can anybody help me identify this uke/brand and where they are located in the world?

Thanks in advance!

BbT72JOCYAAgcuG.jpg

I just ordered from a Chinese dealer, East-Start.com, an electric uke designed after the Gibson ES 3xx arch-top semi hollow series. Maybe they have your SG version too.

archtop style.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply - that uke looks ace - hope it plays as well as it looks! No prices on that East-Start.com website, how much is that one you've gone for by the way?

I just ordered an electric uke designed after the Gibson ES 3xx arch-top semi hollow series from a Chinese dealer, East-Start.com. Maybe they have this SG version too.

archtop style.jpg

Price is given only by inquiry, one costs $400, but I got this as part of a group purchase of 20 I set up here on UU, it was $165, plus air shipping and PayPal fees, total was $254.03. They said if another group from UU wants to go another round, to contact them directly on their web page.

Dear all,

Can anybody help me identify this uke/brand and where they are located in the world?

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 61930

If you can tell us where the picture came from then it may help greatly. Often there are clues in who is hosting the picture but in this case the source is a UU attachment.

They are custom made instruments anyway. The tailstop and bridge are custom made. As most likely are the pickups although the pickups could have come from Risa.

I'm not really sure that its come from these two builders however the quality and style reminds me of these two custom builders.

Mann electic mandolins/ukuleles, http://www.manndolins.com/electric_manndolins.htm

and the custom builder, Rukavina, http://rukavinaguitars.com

Anthony

Dear all,

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 61930

I saw a really cheapo brand called allien i think that sells SG style solid bodies
but this looks to be the quality of a RISA. Looks really sweet no idea what it is..but if anyone
knows id like to know too!

No idea... but they are awesome looking!

Top Bottom