FSOT: Hibiscus Soundhole Tenor Fluke w Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceweaver3

Reaction score
This is a tenor Fluke with hibiscus-shaped soundhole, walnut laminate soundboard, hardwood fretboard, walnut neck, and hardwood bridge with removable saddle. Also includes a custom hardshell case and PegHed tuner upgrade.

It's a pretty uke with the full sound you expect from a Fluke. I just can't stand the shape and that's why it needs a new home. :eek: Currently strung with Orcas tenor low G set.

Current retail price is $532 with case and PegHeds. I paid $420 shipped from its first owner, and have played it maybe an hour. Both uke and case are in like-new condition. There's no point in it sitting here gathering dust, which is what will happen if it doesn't go to someone who will actually play it. I didn't ask for a return policy when I bought it and won't press for one now, so I'm passing it on myself.

Asking $375 or best offer, price includes shipping and insurance within the continental U.S. PayPal only please.

Another option is a trade for a tenor Flea and a reduced PayPal payment. I'm going to buy a Flea anyway, so if you have one you want to pass on, I'll be grateful!

If interested please PM or email:
peaceweaver@samobile.net

Thanks!

Crystal

I was going to trade this somewhere I've gotten great uke things and customer service. Not happening, the offer was less than $200 and I can't take that much of a hit. So still available if anyone is interested. It's a beautiful uke, and if you like the Fluke shape you can't go wrong. I'm just not one who likes it. :(

Oh man, somebody really should pick this beauty up.

Unfortunately, I have a surf fluke and a pineapple flea both with pegheds etc... Otherwise I would have snagged this one.

It is a very sweet deal! With all the upgrades.

I bet it will be gone in a day or two.... :shaka:

I wish I had the cash or you were interested in trading for a bunch of broken tuners and a dead p-bass pickup (the contents of my junk box).

Why don't you hang on to it till after xmas. maybe someone will have gotten some gift money. I would like to have it myself!

Thanks all! It's really a great uke and too bad I can't make friends with it. I expect it will hang around until the new year. :)

As for the broken tuners, they'd probably be more fun broken than working... Got any broken strings to throw in? I see evil plans lurking somewhere! I've been as good as I can but the rope is fraying fast... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom