PDA

View Full Version : FSOT: Hibiscus Soundhole Tenor Fluke w Case

peaceweaver3
12-15-2013, 08:39 AM
This is a tenor Fluke with hibiscus-shaped soundhole, walnut laminate soundboard, hardwood fretboard, walnut neck, and hardwood bridge with removable saddle. Also includes a custom hardshell case and PegHed tuner upgrade.

It's a pretty uke with the full sound you expect from a Fluke. I just can't stand the shape and that's why it needs a new home. :o Currently strung with Orcas tenor low G set.

Current retail price is $532 with case and PegHeds. I paid $420 shipped from its first owner, and have played it maybe an hour. Both uke and case are in like-new condition. There's no point in it sitting here gathering dust, which is what will happen if it doesn't go to someone who will actually play it. I didn't ask for a return policy when I bought it and won't press for one now, so I'm passing it on myself.

Asking $375 or best offer, price includes shipping and insurance within the continental U.S. PayPal only please.

Another option is a trade for a tenor Flea and a reduced PayPal payment. I'm going to buy a Flea anyway, so if you have one you want to pass on, I'll be grateful!

If interested please PM or email:
peaceweaver@samobile.net

Thanks!

Crystal

peaceweaver3
12-18-2013, 11:46 AM
I was going to trade this somewhere I've gotten great uke things and customer service. Not happening, the offer was less than $200 and I can't take that much of a hit. So still available if anyone is interested. It's a beautiful uke, and if you like the Fluke shape you can't go wrong. I'm just not one who likes it. :(

Olarte
12-18-2013, 12:05 PM
Oh man, somebody really should pick this beauty up.

Unfortunately, I have a surf fluke and a pineapple flea both with pegheds etc... Otherwise I would have snagged this one.

It is a very sweet deal! With all the upgrades.

I bet it will be gone in a day or two.... :shaka:

Captain Simian
12-18-2013, 02:05 PM
I wish I had the cash or you were interested in trading for a bunch of broken tuners and a dead p-bass pickup (the contents of my junk box).

dismount
12-18-2013, 04:12 PM
Why don't you hang on to it till after xmas. maybe someone will have gotten some gift money. I would like to have it myself!

peaceweaver3
12-19-2013, 07:33 AM
Thanks all! It's really a great uke and too bad I can't make friends with it. I expect it will hang around until the new year. :)

As for the broken tuners, they'd probably be more fun broken than working... Got any broken strings to throw in? I see evil plans lurking somewhere! I've been as good as I can but the rope is fraying fast... :p

gobes
12-19-2013, 07:53 AM
Would you sell the case separately? If so, how much?

peaceweaver3
12-19-2013, 08:50 AM
Would you sell the case separately? If so, how much?

Sorry no, it would cost as much to ship the case as the Fluke, and I'd rather ship once and keep them together. But thanks for asking.

peaceweaver3
01-02-2014, 10:24 AM
This lovely Fluke is still available. Someone should really enjoy it. :)

peaceweaver3
01-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Fluke is spoken for, thank you!