Mann baritone electric steel string - No Longer Available

manndolins

Reaction score
Mann baritone electric steel string

Electric "Raptor" Bari Uke.. just in time for Christmas!
Semi-hollow body, Quilt maple top in a gloss orange burst finish, Mahogany back in natural satin. 19.2" scale. Ziricote fretboard and peghead overlay. 1&3/8" at nut and 12" radius. Dimarzio pro track and tone zone S pickups, 2 way truss rod, Gold hardware. Comes with Protec deluxe gigbag. See more pics on the "In Stock" page of my website.

List Date: 12/15/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mann baritone electric steel string
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

I've got one of these (20" scale) and it's the real deal folks. Great sound, easy to play and the build quality is amazing. I've tried out a few electric ukes in my day, but the Mann is the end of the road for me. Jon is also top notch to work with.

Jon, another beautiful instrument. GLWTS!

I've got one of these (20" scale) and it's the real deal folks. Great sound, easy to play and the build quality is amazing. I've tried out a few electric ukes in my day, but the Mann is the end of the road for me. Jon is also top notch to work with.

Jon, another beautiful instrument. GLWTS!

it is a true work of art. I checked out a video on youtube for one of his baritones
its beautiful. I wish i had the money for it it would def be the end of the road
for me as well, even puts RISA to shame in my opinion from fit to finish
to creativeness and sound.

I've been lusting after one of his SEU Ukes for a while now. They're like a mini version of my Patrick Eggle Berlin Pro.

Top Bottom