Monday doesn't get much Bettah than this...

HBolte

Reaction score
Receiving a new Moore Bettah ukulele made my Monday much Bettah!! Thank you Chuck!

153815049.jpg

The T-Shirt made a great background too! More photo's on the Moore Bettah thread.

Attachments

• 153815049.jpg
    153815049.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 26
Schhhweeeeet!

Stunning ukulele! Congratulations!

Awesome, congrats! Post pics and review when you can!

Congratz.....I like the story behind it.....

BEautiful for sure. Yes, Welcome to the family. It just gets Bettah and Bettah; wait til it really opens up. What it sounds like now will not compare aas she opens up; it's surreal .

That's superb stuff. I like the inlays, especially that green bird flying up the neck. It's very pretty. That headstock inlay is to die for. I bet it sounds like rapture. Thanks for sharing this great build. Another fine instrument to your collection, Hans.

Gorgeous! I had admired it on his FB page. Glad it is owned by a UUer. I love the story behind the inlay.

Awesome, I wish I could get one of Chuck's masterpieces!

Congrats on your new Moore Bettah, It looks amazing..oh so you are the one that got this beautiful uke...Happy Strummings.. welcome to the MB Ohana :)

seems like everytime chuck makes a new uke, there is a new best uke of all time

So, what is the story behind the inlay? Beautiful work of art by the way. Congratulations!

That is some really impressive inlay work! Congratulations on the new ukulele. How does it play and sound?

Top Bottom