Embarassing much.......

MisoHappy

Reaction score
I brought my uke to school like everyday, but today was very different.
When it came to recess, my science/math teacher walks in the room (I stay in for recess....) and asks me if she can play. Now the first thing that popped into my head was "uuuuuuh no." but I knew she wasn't gonna break it or anything. So I hand it over and watch. She says, "I only know three chords......". Then she holds up a F (which, by the way, she called a D) a G7 (called an F) and C (called a G7).

Then in math, we were taking notes on quadrilaterals, and we got started on our homework. She picks up my uke (asking afterwards) and then starts making up a song that second about quadrilaterals. It was hilarious

The best part was at the end of math class. I guessed she was hyped up about her song, but she starts rocking out to a meter stick. Pretending first that it was a microphone (she was singing about my friends Spam musubi shorts) and then an electric guitar. Just after she finishes her big rock ending, she sees English/Social studies teacher staring at her like shes a crazy person.

Maybe I'll stop bringing it to school

Remember it, because you'll think back to it everytime life gets :(. Many times I think back to high school when things get too complecated. It was a simple time and teachers like her made it fun to be young. Many times at that age we think being mature is the best way to get respected... but, you'll find out that being respected is more about being yourself and doing what you love. So keep bringing the uke to school~ you're doing your teacher and classmates a lifetime of memorable :rotfl:

Wow I'm jealous, if one of my teachers started rockin out, thad so be the highlight of day, a man can dream

I didn't say I didn't enjoy it :D

It was HILARIOUS when she was caught playing a meter stick :rotfl:

@Deach: I don't think she had any pride left. My teachers do those kinds of things everyday.

I brought my uke to school like everyday, but today was very different.
When it came to recess, my science/math teacher walks in the room (I stay in for recess....) and asks me if she can play. Now the first thing that popped into my head was "uuuuuuh no." but I knew she wasn't gonna break it or anything. So I hand it over and watch. She says, "I only know three chords......". Then she holds up a F (which, by the way, she called a D) a G7 (called an F) and C (called a G7).

Then in math, we were taking notes on quadrilaterals, and we got started on our homework. She picks up my uke (asking afterwards) and then starts making up a song that second about quadrilaterals. It was hilarious

The best part was at the end of math class. I guessed she was hyped up about her song, but she starts rocking out to a meter stick. Pretending first that it was a microphone (she was singing about my friends Spam musubi shorts) and then an electric guitar. Just after she finishes her big rock ending, she sees English/Social studies teacher staring at her like shes a crazy person.

Maybe I'll stop bringing it to school

Can somebody say blackmail?

Top Bottom