Mann electric baritone steel string

Status
Not open for further replies.

manndolins

Reaction score
**Sold**

I guess I need to visit here a little more often..I'm confused..when I clicked on "UU marketplace" at top of page it took me to "Panjo" where I listed this Uke for sale..I assumed that was how UU handled it's ads these days so I continued..then I noticed ads on UU marketplace forum not using Panjo...so trying again..no Panjo this time (sounds to much like Banjo)..

Electric "Raptor" Bari Uke..just in time for Christmas!
Semi-hollow body, Quilt maple top in a gloss orange burst finish, Mahogany back in natural satin. 19.2" scale. Ziricote fretboard and peghead overlay. 1&3/8" at nut and 12" radius. Dimarzio pro track and tone zone S pickups, 2 way truss rod,Gold hardware.Come with Protec deluxe gigbag. See more pics on the "In Stock" page of my website.
http://www.manndolins.com/news.htm
$1550 + shipping

DSC00748.JPGDSC00745.JPGDSC00746.jpgDSC00747.JPG

Last edited:
Jon,

You do great work. If I had not already started building my own neck-through semi-hollow, I would be all over this. Good luck.

The Panjo thing is new, I'm not really sure about how that's supposed to work either.

I'll reiterate my comment on your earlier post, though, that these are fantastic instruments, and the end of UAS for me in terms of an electric steel stringed uke. Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom