Song Help Request More Than Words (Extreme)

michaelphipps

Reaction score
I've been looking for a song to tab, but I wanted to choose one that has either, no tabs, or really poor tabs available for Ukulele.

I've decided on More Than Words, which I've been unable to find tabs for and thought would be something people would like to play.

So far, I've got a basic version of the intro riff sorted out. It sounds great, but before I go too far, I wanted to see if anyone has seen tabs for this song. So if you do have anything, or have seen someone cover this on uke, please let me know.

I'll be posting tabs once I have a complete song to present.

P.S. I really want to try my hand at writing tabs, so if you have any songs that are sadly lacking in the tab department let me know!

Phippsy
(Fip-see)

I can't wait to see your tabs, or even chord progression for the song. I saw a version on Tropical Storm Hawaii, but wasn't really satisfied with that one, so I was actually waiting for an improved version to come out for ukulele, so that I can play it on something other than guitar.

I've been looking for a song to tab, but I wanted to choose one that has either, no tabs, or really poor tabs available for Ukulele.

I've decided on More Than Words, which I've been unable to find tabs for and thought would be something people would like to play.

So far, I've got a basic version of the intro riff sorted out. It sounds great, but before I go too far, I wanted to see if anyone has seen tabs for this song. So if you do have anything, or have seen someone cover this on uke, please let me know.

I'll be posting tabs once I have a complete song to present.

P.S. I really want to try my hand at writing tabs, so if you have any songs that are sadly lacking in the tab department let me know!

Phippsy
(Fip-see)

you are ukulele god if you tab that.

Bumping. Keeping my fingers crossed and waiting.

Damnit what happened to this?

Just a few days ago, I learned it on a guitar and was thinking how cool it'd be to have a ukulele version. Good timing.

I usually play it like this.

HTML:
A-----3--X-----3--X-----3--X-----3---3--X-----0--X-----3---0--X------
E-----3--X-----3--X-----3--X-----3---3--X-----1--X-----1---1--X----
C--0--0--X--4--4--X--5--5--X--5--5---4--X--0--0--X-0---0---0--X---
G-----0--X-----0--X-----0--X-----0---0--X-----0--X-----0---0--X----

A-----0--X--2--3--X------------
E-----1--X--3--3--X------------   REPEAT
C--2--2--X--2--2--X------------
G-----0--X--0--0--X-----------

strum up for every chord, and then ud on the last chord
sadly that's all i've got ;[, i'll post more when i figure it out aha
i hope this help :p

I usually play it like this.

HTML:
A-----3--X-----3--X-----3--X-----3---3--X-----0--X-----3---0--X------
E-----3--X-----3--X-----3--X-----3---3--X-----1--X-----1---1--X----
C--0--0--X--4--4--X--5--5--X--5--5---4--X--0--0--X-0---0---0--X---
G-----0--X-----0--X-----0--X-----0---0--X-----0--X-----0---0--X----

A-----0--X--2--3--X------------
E-----1--X--3--3--X------------   REPEAT
C--2--2--X--2--2--X------------
G-----0--X--0--0--X-----------

strum up for every chord, and then ud on the last chord
sadly that's all i've got ;[, i'll post more when i figure it out aha
i hope this help :p

:worship: You are awesome.

bump.
whatever happened to the other person tabbing this out?

I like the version rj posted, but I want to see the end result of what the other person had :smileybounce:

Top Bottom