Christmas wishes to my Seasonista friends

GinnyT11

Reaction score

I'm sending this Christmas card with good wishes to all the Seasonista players. When I tell "civilians" that I'm involved with ukuleles, none of them grasp the breadth of fun and friendship, warmth and encouragement that is found in participating in the Seasons of the Ukulele. It's only an online forum, right?

Well, I've made numerous nice acquaintanceships and some real friendships here, and I have plans to meet some of these pals next year. So, great thanks for the UU Forum and the Seasons sub-forum! You've made my life better!

Happy holidays, Seasonistas, and best wishes for many fine days of strumming in 2014!

~Ginny

Sending digital hugs across the pond, Ginny!

celtic-christmas-card-MC1-large.jpg

And a very Merry Christmas To You Ginny. I feel that you couldn't have expressed how the friendships here brighten the lives of all of us. I hope this new coming year brine you and your family the best of blessings...And all the rest of the UUS family too!

~Linda

Last edited:
Bon Nadal and Feliç Any Nou from Catalonia to all Seasonistas!

Ginny, what a pity we never met up when we were over your way! I echo your opening statement 100% - I actually did get to meet some Seasonistas in real life this summer and they were as nice in person (or even nicier) than they are on video and on here. Visca les seasons!

So that's what the fox says!

Happy ChristmaKwanzukkah to Seasonistas big and small! Looking forward to rounding out year 2 of the Seasons and seeing what 2014 has in store. Hugs and kisses and strums from Old Milwaukee.

Bless you all this season (GOD I HATE THE HOLIDAYS)...nope, rephrase. Bless you all every day. I am certain many of you have no idea what the seasons mean to me, but thank you for being there. Really, thank you. What fun we have had.

Merry Christmas everyone, I wish for you all, all the things you wish for yourselves and much more
Crafy Cockney AKA Mark C

Last edited:
This place is Paradise for me...I used to be involved with a lovely forum community dedicated to George Harrison, then that board disappeared. Coming here, in a lot of ways, I have that feeling again. Merry Christmas to everybody, and a Happy New Year! There is nothing 'only' about online forums, and online friendships. Some of my closest friends I never met, and some of them, I haven't met yet.

Would surely be wonderful to make that happen sometime.

With all best wishes,

Happy holidays to every Seasonista everywhere---thanks for the gifts of music and friendship that y'all give me week after week.

May peace, joy and blessings be with you and your families gang. Thankyou for another awesome year of great music.

Merry Christmas Ginny!
And the happiest of holidays to all you fun Seasonista folks. Here's a little video Christmas card I made several years ago.
Music by Guy Lombardo and his Royal Canadians. (No ukes in his orchestra though).

Well said, Pal!

Happy Merry and very Christmas New Year to you, too!

This place is Paradise for me...I used to be involved with a lovely forum community dedicated to George Harrison, then that board disappeared. Coming here, in a lot of ways, I have that feeling again. Merry Christmas to everybody, and a Happy New Year! There is nothing 'only' about online forums, and online friendships. Some of my closest friends I never met, and some of them, I haven't met yet.

Would surely be wonderful to make that happen sometime.

With all best wishes,

Happy Solstice!

At 11 after the hour it's the Winter Solstice all over the world at the same instant.

I'll strum a chorus or two of Old Lang Syne and send my best wishes to all the Seasonistas, thanks for another great year of fun.

Merry Christmas and holiday greetings to all the Seasonistas. I originally came to this site to buy a ukulele. Well, I have done that several times over, and eventually stumbled onto the Seasons. I entered one week, almost accidentally, and have done that quite a few times since.

I have made friends here with some, admired the musical heart and soul of everyone (whether I commented or not), and really moved to a whole new place in my relationship with my uke and music. I used to only do multi-tracking stuff, where I could do each part separate. Now I am playing much more all together, and it has really broadened my stuff.

Not to mention a clutch of great songs that I probably would have never attempted if not for the spur of different Seasons.

I will admit, there are times, watching my view count, where I think "Oh, it's not worth it for so few views". But then I remember two things - I'm doing it because I enjoy it, and a community of respected friends far outweighs the stardom I sometimes still long for in my imagination (old habit, I guess).

Thanks to you all, and may next year be even better for each and everyone of you.

Nadolig Llawen from Wales you lovely lovely people!!
Apologies I've been AWOL these last few weeks but even when I'm dragged away kicking and screaming, The Seasons are never far from mind. It's an honour to be a member of such a talented and inspirational gang. Peace, love and ukulele to you all x

Top Bottom