Muscle Memory Lesson/Fretting

jimdville

Reaction score
26 Basic Ukulele Lessons #10: Muscle Memory is now posted on my site. Sponsored by Kala.

Jim,
The video does not appear on my iPad, although the videos under your Audio/Video link do. Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry, I don't have an iPad so I can't answer that question. It's uploaded via YouTube so you should be able to watch it on an iPad.

Hi. Apple don't allow Adobe Flash player on their iPads. There are 2 protocols for viewing You Tube videos, Adobe Flash Player and one other. If the video is one of those (still a majority I believe) that requires Flash Player to view then you are out of luck on the iPad.

Thanks! I run into the Apple/Flash Player thing on occasion. It just seems odd I can see some of the videos on the site, but not the "main" videos.

If they are on YouTube, I can go see them there. Thanks again!

The simplistic answer is that Flash Player stuck it to Apple's Quick Time and so now Apple is sticking it to Flash Player. Of course it's more involved than that. It's all about the protocol that will carry us into the future. The alternative is HTML (I think it's HTML5). YouTube is changing to HTML and phasing out Flash but it's a "work in progress" and now your download could be either. That's why you get some and don't get others.

Top Bottom