Collings UC2 Koa Upgrade for sale

girevikdavid

Reaction score
SOLD THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

I thought that Charon would row me across the river Styx with this uke in my hands....but, if you read the text of my other recent sales you will know that my hand tremor has gotten so bad that it is painful to (try) to play. I will keep one uke but I can't conscience allowing this incredible instrument to sit around and not be played.

I have owned many many guitars and ukuleles and this (along with a dearly departed Collings guitar are the best sounding instruments I have ever heard. The playability, tone, projection, and nuance accessible from this uke is absolutely amazing. It is drop dead gorgeous and light as a feather. My uke is in totally mint condition with the exception of the tiny superficial finish strum marks that every uke has two minutes after you start playing it. Even these are minimal and pretty much unnoticeable unless you look very carefully in the right light.

Without exaggeration, it is one in a thousand. Whoever gets it will cherish it as I did and hopefully be able to play it as it deserves which I can't.

You can Google tons of ads for this model which sells for $1890.00 and get all the specs. I'm adding this link where you can actually hear what it sounds like also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQAqZsBUjIk
The price is a firm $1,300.00 to ConUS, and sorry no trades. I will have it professionally packaged by UPS and pay for shipping.

thanks for looking at my uke.

David

Attachments

• DSC00757.jpg
    DSC00757.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC00758.jpg
    DSC00758.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC00760.jpg
    DSC00760.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC00761.jpg
    DSC00761.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC00764.jpg
    DSC00764.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Hi, David. Very nice Collings! PM sent.

-Steve

I this sold ?? Thanks Jim

David,

I've sent a couple PM's and just wanted to make sure you are getting them. Inbox full?

Thanks,

Steve

Truly sold

Steve, I just responded to both of your PMs and as you can see at the top of the page, you are the (soon to be) very proud owner of this treasured uke.

David

Top Bottom