FOR SALE: RISA Stick Solid Tenor Ukulele - 2 Days Old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranilus

Reaction score
Hi all,

Up for sale is a RISA Solid Ukulele in the Tenor size. This was purchased from www.ukulele.de, the Uke Surfer Shop, based in Germany. They are the actual makers of these fine RISA instruments,.

This uke plays perfectly and has great intonation. The only reason for selling is that I am not liking the tenor size. I have always been a soprano player. I thought the smaller footprint of the RISA would help me transit into a tenor, but no. I will likely purchase a soprano sized RISA in the near future.

I have discovered a dent in the back of the ukulele. I cannot figure out for the life of me if it was that way out of the box, or if I bumped it somewhere? I've only held the ukulele for about an hour over the past 2 days, and I cannot imagine doing anything to it that would've caused this. Anyway, see the pictures.

I have made a youtube video, with high definition quality. Here it is:

Includes the RISA gigbag with strap, and the ukulele. I will ship USPS Priority to the lower 48 states. I will make sure to ship ASAP so it will at least arrive before New Years.

Asking price: $280 shipped. I am not taking offers - Any lower I will just return the ukulele back to Germany.

Let me know if you have any questions. I take Paypal only, and I will eat the paypal fees. I have 100% positive seller feedback on eBay. If you prefer to do it through eBay, you pay the 10% extra eBay fee in exchange for eBay's buyer protection.

photo 2 (1).jpgphoto 3 (1).jpgphoto 5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice deal, for anyone looking for this wonderful instrument. Not only the price but no having 2-3 weeks of constantly waiting and checking the DHL tracking number.

I would pick it up but I have a soprano stick and am currently waiting for a Risa Sunburst LP from RISA. My tracking number has been stuck since 12/3! 16 days ago!

One quick question, could you tell me how long it took from when you ordered it until you actually received it? and were there any additional custom fees you had to pay?

Good luck to whoever picks up this wonderful bargain!

Olarte,

It was ordered Dec 03 and arrived Dec 17. Does your tracking show that it has been processed through Chicago? After it reaches America, you will get a different tracking number for use with USPS. But mine was stuck on "processed through Chicago" for 5 days, until Tuesday when it all of a sudden was on the delivery truck.

Thank you for the support. I hope someone will pick it up soon or I will just return it back to Germany. I'd rather give someone a good deal and for it to be owned and played rather than returned though.

Thanks Ranilus, mine is still stuck in:

Status from Tue, 03.12.2013 20:31
The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: ).

Oh well... with any luck it will be here by next week... did they charge you additional custom fees?

I'm sure someone will be SMART and LUCKY enough to pick this one up from you... had I seen this, a couple of weeks ago before I bought a used Soprano stick, I would have snatched it right up.

Good luck on the sale...

Would you like to trade it for a soprano risa stick I have...gotta ask....he he :)

I would consider it stan! May I keep that offer in mind and let the post sit for a few days first?

Olarte,

I did not have to pay custom fees.

Man, I hope you guys trade I think that's the best for the both of you...

And thanks for the info on the custom fees... that makes me feel better as I did not know what to expect on top of the god awful delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom