FS: Pono ETSH - Cedar/Macassar Ebony Slothead Tenor, Radius Fretboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telperion

Reaction score
SOLD: Pono ETSH-PCC - Cedar/Macassar Ebony Slothead Tenor, Radius Fretboard - $850

SOLD Greetings, All. I have decided to sell my Ko'olau Pono ETSH-PCC. This sale is entirely for financial reasons. I really like this uke a lot, but I've got to let go of a couple - tough choice! Anyway, this one has seen minimal playing time, and is thus in near new condition. I've owned several Ponos in the past, and this one is head and shoulders above the others in terms of build quality and fit/finish. It's really on par with many much more expensive ukuleles in that regard. The sound is great - clear, and bright, with serious sustain. The Macassar Ebony body adds nice depth too. Again, these most recent Pro Classics are easily the most refined and highest quality instruments produced by Pono to date.

Technical Details:
Cedar Top
Macassar Ebony Sides and Back
Koa Binding
Abalone Rosette
Slotted Headstock
Radius Fretboard
Currently strung with new Savarez ukulele strings.
Includes new archtop Ko'olau Pono hardshell case
Purchased in July 2013 from Hawaii Music Supply

Again, this instrument is in near new condition. It has always been properly stored and humidified. Asking $850, which includes shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees. The third and fourth photo in this post were taken by Andrew at HMS just prior to my purchase. They are indeed photos of the actual instrument I am selling. Additional photos are included in the following post, and I am happy to take more photos for any interested buyer.

Thanks for looking and please ask any questions you might have.

Happy Holidays!

-Steve

Attachments

• Pono Macassar.jpg
    Pono Macassar.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 245
  • Pono Macassar-2.jpg
    Pono Macassar-2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 200
  • ETSH Label.jpg
    ETSH Label.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_6594.jpg
    IMG_6594.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
More photos

A few more photos, including one of the "Ko'olau/Pono" archtop hard case.

ETSH Front.jpgETSH Back.jpgETSH Headstock.jpgKo'olau Pono Case.jpg

I went ahead and put the KPS up today. We'll see if it sells quickly.

I went ahead and put the KPS up today. We'll see if it sells quickly.

I was wondering what uke you were intersted in. Trading a pineapple Sunday in for a Pono?

This model Pono was very impressive.

I was wondering what uke you were intersted in. Trading a pineapple Sunday in for a Pono?

This model Pono was very impressive.

Haven't had the pleasure of playing one but I love the wood combination and the Pono Pro Classics have a good rep. Have you played one of these? If so, how would you describe the experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom