FAQ Sticky

The Big Kahuna

Reaction score
I (and many others, I'm sure) see the same questions posted time and time again, such as "buzzing C string", "which tuner?" etc

I have no particular issue with this, I've been guilty of asking similar questions myself, but could we somehow come up with a list of the, say, 20 most commonly asked questions, then have the suggestions/solutions/advice condensed into an easily readable format and posted in a sticky.

That way, when someone asks one of these questions, we can just point the OP at the FAQ rather than starting yet another 10 page thread.

I know that there are often several different answers to a question, or different opinions when asking about such things as tuners, but we could incorporate that into the FAQ also.

Just a thought.

I (and many others, I'm sure) see the same questions posted time and time again, such as "buzzing C string", "which tuner?" etc

I have no particular issue with this, I've been guilty of asking similar questions myself, but could we somehow come up with a list of the, say, 20 most commonly asked questions, then have the suggestions/solutions/advice condensed into an easily readable format and posted in a sticky.

That way, when someone asks one of these questions, we can just point the OP at the FAQ rather than starting yet another 10 page thread.

I know that there are often several different answers to a question, or different opinions when asking about such things as tuners, but we could incorporate that into the FAQ also.

Just a thought.

What's the fun in that?? I mean, how do you think my post count got so high? ;)

Top Bottom