'Careless Love' on vintage banjo uke

gee mate, I'm not sure I'd agree that there are better versions than this, really. No-one brings the same style and cool that you do. This is positively wicked.

Thank you, guys...the banjo uke is fun to play, but I have a hard time figuring out the double- triple- quadruple strokes that some people seem to play with such ease....probably too old to learn them by now!

You can't play a classic to death -- that's what makes them classics! Nice rendition, cat.

Regarding your right hand: do you strum with your middle finger? Ukulele strumming is so quick, I cannot always tell what players are doing with their right hand.

You can't play a classic to death -- that's what makes them classics! Nice rendition, cat.

Regarding your right hand: do you strum with your middle finger? Ukulele strumming is so quick, I cannot always tell what players are doing with their right hand.
Thanks....and yes; the middle finger. I fingerpick with thumb (4th string), index (3rd), middle (2nd) and ring finger (1st)....almost without exception. On a six-string guitalele, things are different, but not much.

Beautiful job Doc...I love the way you channeled Cliff Edwards into your performance!

Three cheers and Merry Christmas!

Top Bottom