Vintage Kamaka Baritone $675

Status
Not open for further replies.

cletus

Reaction score
SOLD Thanks to all!

Kamaka Baritone 006.jpgKamaka Baritone 010.jpgKamaka Baritone 011.jpgKamaka Baritone 018.jpgKamaka Baritone 017.jpg

Vintage white label 1970's (?) Kamaka baritone in pristine condition. New SouthCoast strings. Comes with Oasis humidifier and original case in good condition. Lovely resonant tone sounds great strummed or fingerpicked. I had Acoustic Vibes dress the frets, otherwise it was in remarkable condition, probably never really played by the original owner, who received it as a gift.

$675 including shipping USA

SOLD!

Last edited:
On man, that's a dream Bari (for me, anyway).

Good luck with the sale.

wow, if I didn't already have 4 baritones, this would be a no brainer, I had an 8 from this sam,e vintage, and I'm realy sorry I sold it, few make ALL koa anymore. very nice.

Last edited:
Hey Cletus...

I'll give you $10, plus ALL the change in my pockets OR my undying frienship.

(A little humor from the 'This or that' thread. ;))

Whoooo hoooooo, what a deal

Tried sending a PM Cletus, but not sure it went thru. If it's still available, please send me a pm, I'd like to proceed and buy it. If it's not, congratulations on the sale.

It is bought and paid for. I just got off the phone with him. That makes 4 Kamakas for me
Soprano
Tenor
Tenor 8 string
Baritone

John, you're single-handedly making Casey Kamaka's Lamborghini payment this month. :)

Nice quiver you have, John.

My only Baritone to date is one of those $62 Lanakai specials. I put Worth Browns on it this week and it sounds very nice. I have a Scott Wise baritone on order too.
I was moving towards vintage tenor guitars but they have a pretty narrow nut, the baritone ukes are more "fat finger friendly",

What just happened here? I replied to the post first & stated my interest to the vendor. How can the uke be sold to someone who can along after me? This is extremely poor form to say the least.

Campbell, my apologies. I have sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom