NUD - Kala KA-SLNG soprano longneck...

UkerDanno

Reaction score
I was wanting something I could just have lying on the coffee table or at least maybe a wall hanger...tried a steampunk, but that was way below my expectations. Ukerepublic gave me a refund and I saw this beautiful long neck soprano that I thought might fit the bill...It's beautiful in looks and sound, I'm pretty impressed!!!
IMG_1567.jpg

it's pretty early, but I almost prefer playing this to my beloved Martin C1K...maybe soprano longnecks are my calling!

tomorrow when the sun comes out (hopefully) I'll get some better pic's, it deserves it!

Attachments

• IMG_1568.jpg
    IMG_1568.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1572.jpg
    IMG_1572.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1573.jpg
    IMG_1573.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Congratulations! Yeah, I'm not keen on "novelty" or "gimmick" ukuleles. This Kala looks great! For a chinese uke, Kala does darn good, I'm still in love with mine!!!

Welcome to the club! It's one heck of a little uke. I love playing mine and it has a fantastic sound.

Last edited:
Wow! maybe we need to start a "I bought a longneck" thread...hahaha...just kiddin'! :cool:

Good choice! These are really nice little ukes, and if they're wall hangers it's only in the respect that they look great.

About a year ago my grandson wanted a longer-necked soprano, and I ran across the KA-SLNG at HMS. I was somewhat reluctant because it looked way better than anything I'd have expected at that price, but when it arrived I had to fight the urge to order another one. Nice sounding, nice looking, well made, and the long neck really adds to a soprano, as far as I'm concerned.

well, after getting out the Martin and playing a couple tunes...the Kala is a fun coffee table uke...the sound is incomparable!

Top Bottom