WTB: Bruko Spruce Baritone

deric000

Reaction score
Been searching for a Bruko Spruce Baritone.
If anyone has one that may be available, request you PM me.
Thanks!
Eric

I hear you.

I've contacted Herr Pfeiffer twice about making a spruce/maple Bari, and both times I've been turned down. There was one such beauty for sale on UU maybe a year ago; maybe that owner will at least post lots of :drool:worthy pics.

Good luck with the search -- and let us know if/how it works out.

I hear you.

I've contacted Herr Pfeiffer twice about making a spruce/maple Bari, and both times I've been turned down. There was one such beauty for sale on UU maybe a year ago; maybe that owner will at least post lots of :drool:worthy pics.

... that spruce/maple Bari was a nice one ... unfortunately, I was about 15 minutes late in catching the original marketplace post ... if successful, will keep you posted ... thanks

I hear you.

Connor, did Herr Pfeiffer give you a reason for not being able to fulfill your request for the spruce/maple baritone?

Connor, did Herr Pfeiffer give you a reason for not being able to fulfill your request for the spruce/maple baritone?

Negative. He was pleasant, but he basically said they had two hog Baris in the shop and that was it.

Edited to add: I haven't contacted Herr Pfeiffer since Aug/Sept.

Last edited:
Negative. He was pleasant, but he basically said they had two hog Baris in the shop and that was it.

Edited to add: I haven't contacted Herr Pfeiffer since Aug/Sept.

Thanks for the reply Connor. That is an odd attitude on the part of Herr Pfeiffer especially since in his Custom Made area he states, "Get your dream instrument...."

That was the response I got when I asked about different woods before getting my bari. I've been pretty happy with the hog though. Just make sure you get one with the removable saddle so you can sand it down yourself after it arrives. :p

Thanks for the reply Connor. That is an odd attitude on the part of Herr Pfeiffer especially since in his Custom Made area he states, "Get your dream instrument...."

If I had to guess it's to do with available billets. Figure the area of a bari top is what, almost double that of a soprano?

And just to be clear, Herr Pfeiffer was cordial in his reply.

Top Bottom