Buy bulk Aquila strings for charity?

joeguam

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy a bulk set of Aquila strings, like luthiers purchase? I live in Guam (US 96913) and we do not have any luthier services here, so I'm trying to find a way to help the many children who are really interested in the ukulele but don't have any resources. We had one ukulele store about 2 years ago, however, they went out of business.

If anyone can give me some info, I'd greatly appreciate it. I tried to contact Aquila directly but they haven't responded to any of my communications. Please note, I don't intend to profit from this effort. I am a very successful professional in a sr. mgr. role and I'm doing this to help our community of kids who are very interested in playing the ukulele but have nowhere to go for assistance. I would like to just be sure to cover my expenses, however, I'm contributing time and effort as my donation to this cause.

I'm looking into hosting a workshop and a free lesson for children, so I'd like to offer a set of strings at bulk-rate cost to them. If possible, I'd also try to get a team of people to volunteer to restring it for them as well. If I can get a sponsor, we might even be able to give them a set for free!

I'd be grateful if someone could help me with some info, thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!

Top Bottom