Thanks

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
A happy Christmas and prosperous new year to all the builders who post here. Thank you for a year of inspirational images and ideas. You all, professional, enthusiastic amateur and newbie help keep me on my toes and urge me to raise the quality of my work continually.
All the best
Pete

Last edited:
Without your input Pete some of us may never have started, so a huge thank you to you and best wishes to you and yours.
Kind regards
Dennis

I don't post a lot but I visit here daily
Thank you to all that do the effort to post and share what they have learnt

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!I hope 2014 is a great year for everybody that reads this

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all. I appreciate this forum and all I have learned here. Thanks

Happy New Year to you, Pete...and to all the others here who have been so helpful and inspirational to me.

Ditto Pete :) Merry Christmas to you and yours

Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year to you too!! Really great to hear from you

Aloha Pete,
Wishing you the Best over the holiday and seasons greetings....may you and your fam have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Spent Christmas afternoon reviewing some of your videos, thanks for what you do.

Very kind of you all - thank you. MJ - I shooting the ultimate video next month. See shameless self promotion forum for details.

I'm going to echo Pete's comments. As one of the enthusiastic amateurs he alluded to, I value the wisdom imparted by everyone here.

Top Bottom