FS Stunning Larrivee 10K Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

markallen

Reaction score
After taking delivery of a custom tenor Hornet built by Jake Maclay, I've decided to offer up for sale this outstanding soprano uke. I purchased this a few years ago from my friends at LA Guitar Sales and you can find the original description and photos here:

http://www.laguitarsales.com/pages/4376/Larrivee_10K_Ukulele.htm
(Link posted with Ted's permission from LA Guitar)

This is visually the most incredible Koa I have ever seen. The grain appears to be almost three dimensional when you look closely at it. The sound is everything you would expect from a Larrivee 10K. I'm actually pretty torn on offering this up for sale, but I believe instruments should be played and I'm afraid this one is spending its life in the case. Has always been kept in a smoke free environment in a humidity controlled room.

*** SOLD *** includes PayPal fees and UPS three day air to lower 48.

Cheers,
Mark

Last edited:
That is gorgeous! Someone will be very happy with it.

Thanks HB,
It's a beautiful instrument that really deserves to be played.
Cheers,
Mark

I had the pleasure of actually seeing and playing this Larrivee. It is the most stunning soprano I've ever seen. The sound was incredible. If anyone is looking for a one of a kind spectacular soprano, this would be one to consider.

I bought my Webber Baritone from Mark and he is a real standup type of guy. Ya can't go wrong with this rare soprano, just incredible for sure.

Because the photos you posted a link to were taken a few years ago, I think you should post new photos. I know that I don't look like I did a few years ago.

Good luck with your sale.

I saw it no more than three months ago and it was flawless. Perhaps new photos would help. The koa shimmers and looks almost 3d.

Thanks Pat!
The instrument has not left its case more than a dozen times in the past three years and has only been out of my home twice. Once was when Pat saw it. The reason I used Ted's pictures is that he had them professionally taken under proper lighting and they are FAR better than anything I could take with my point and shoot camera or cell phone.

I've had a few people write and ask about trades, I'm really interested in a sale as my primary instrument is guitar and I have a couple custom commissions that will be finished the first part of the new year.

Merry Christmas,
Mark

I bought my Webber Baritone from Mark and he is a real standup type of guy. Ya can't go wrong with this rare soprano, just incredible for sure.
is this the same Webber that makes mandolins? I have a Webber "Bitterroot" made by Bruce Webber.

Two people have asked if this uke has a pickup. No it doesn't it is acoustic only. Willing to consider reasonable offers.

I bought my Webber Baritone from MarkAllen. He is one outsanding, honest man. The Larrivee is probably the most stunnning Koa I have ever seen and undoubtedly the finest soprano I have ever played. Whomever buys this uke will not be disappointed. I wish I played a soprano cause this uke would be the one I'd want.

I bought my Webber Baritone from MarkAllen. He is one outsanding, honest man. The Larrivee is probably the most stunnning Koa I have ever seen and undoubtedly the finest soprano I have ever played. Whomever buys this uke will not be disappointed. I wish I played a soprano cause this uke would be the one I'd want.

Thanks for the kind words Pat, I feel the same way, if I were a soprano player, this would be my lifelong keeper. Fortunately I was able to find my lifelong keeper courtesy of Jake and Hive Ukuleles. There has been lots of interest in this one and I'm sure it will find a home soon. Many thanks!
Mark

This beauty has been sold and going to a great new home. Thanks everyone for all the interest.

Blessings all,
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom