Mike Pereira custom concert uke for sale

julie

Reaction score
I am selling a concert sized custom uke built by Mike Pereira of MP Ukuleles.

Details:
Concert size
Myrtle sides and back
Cedar top
MOP dot position markers
Ebony pin-striping
Ebony fingerboard, bridge and overlay
Grover geared tuners
Padded canvas zippered case

Perfect mint condition. No defects.

Price: $725, I'll pay shipping via UPS

mpuke-1.jpgmpuke-2.jpg

Sound sample (don't judge my playing which sux right now because I've not played in years).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, why are you selling?

I'm thinning my collection a bit to make room for a new custom soprano that I want to order soon.

I used to have an MP tenor. Back then he was called Mike.

This is a really great deal.

The last time Mike had his price list posted, this uke would surely have been $1000-1200+

Good luck with the sale.

Aloha Julie,
I have not played my MP for a while because I have alot of ukuleles until a day before yesterday, when I had new strings arrive, a set of Koo'lau Alohi's and it sweetened it up alot and I cannot put my MP down now..
Good luck with your sale....try the strings first :)

Luv Mike's ukes. He's a former neighbor, played a bunch of them. Really like the necks on them. Someone's gonna get a great uke outta this.

I agree with what others have written...Mike makes a lovely custom ukulele, and he when he makes them on custom order only, sopranos and concerts are $1100+ and tenors $1250+. So that is an outstanding bargain for someone wanting a custom instrument at much less than production instrument cost.

There's nothing about this uke that I don't like. It's just that I have only play one at a time and tend to pick up my Mike DaSilva more than the others. I figure instead of just sitting in a case, someone should be enjoying this wonderful instrument. So that is one reason why I'm letting it go.

It is going to be my wife's birthday present to me. She likes the sound of MP ukes, and likes myrtle wood.

Thanks for removing the temptation, CraftedCow! I was just about to give into that one...coz, y'know, I don't have any ukes....

I have been noodling a concert just to have one that my wife can also play with but if/when I do pull the trigger it will need to be an incredible buy on something special so that if I don't ever warm up to the size I don't have much financial downside. This was definitely meeting all the marks. Congrats to its new owner!

Top Bottom