Mahalo to all the luthiers and Have a Merry Christmas

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Mahalo for the excellent advice and all the shares throughout the year :) May all Of you and your famalies have a Merry christmas... Have fun, stay safe and celebrate :) :)

I'm no luthier but , ..............a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you , Man of Mystery . Woo Hoo .

Last edited:
I totally agree Stan. Some of the best candy is the eye candy they share with us through out the year.

Thanks for the window into your world

That's it Xmas is over at last :smileybounce:...Eaten too much food, too much to drink,:cheers: woke up this morning with a bad head and a taste like "Hide glue" in the mouth:(....I had some breakfast and started to recover....Then I just did a 30 minute work out on the Exercise bike :eek:..And now I feel worse than when I got up....Roll on the New Year.

Yes indeed! Thank you all ! ...- A few years ago, my dad had a heart attack, as he is a life-long wood worker, looking to find a hobby for him to have, I had bought in a couple Tom Guy cigarbox ukes - and he said "I could build one of those". ...With all of your generous knowledge, and workshop pics, I was able to, with your guidance, to help him set up his little luthier workshop, just off the kitchen, find where to get the needed tools, and how to start building.... Dad has done several now, is 85, and still building, ... but the very first one he built, is here, a cigarbox, he gave to my buddy Pierre - in this video ... Thanks Again - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NUDofklpY

Last edited:
Top Bottom