some people piss me off

ShortCut

Reaction score
So I signed into Youtube today, and saw i had a message... it was from "slapuhhoetribe " the message was title'd "chupa mi pito" and here is what it said

"ukuleles are retarded, why dont you get a real life and stop wasting your time by putting gay, pointless videos that only your two friends and your mom and dad give two shits about on youtube"

I read that and got quite pissed off. Now I'm wondering if I should reply or just leave it? he sent me that message, after I posted a response to a comment he made on one of seeso's videos, where he commented about "how his mom is going to be pissed he is in her kitchen", and I reply'ed how stupid and retarded that sounded, but quickly deleted it not wanting to start s**. I geuss I did start something, but I think I'll just ignore it. Just wanted to share it with you guys

Mitch

Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

JJ

What a douche!
Don't reply, he probably gets off on getting angry replies.

The guy has no life. Just delete it and block him. That's what I do. And don't take it personally. People can be a-holes, and you know the truth anyway. It's all about uke love around here!! -Heather

When I taught school some of my students made offensive comments about me on YouTube. I invited them to talk to me face to face at school and that shut them up. Most respondents who publish trash are cowards and like all cowards you should ignore them and continue doing what you do.

You should know by now that your real friends accept you as you are, without judgement or reservation. :shaka: And let's face it, this 'club de ukulele' is uniques and the best one to be in. Hey, they're just jealous :rotfl:

If I responded to every ahole I come across. I'd be too busy to do anything else. Zakulele is right. He probably gets off on making others mad.

I've worked with guys like that and ignoring them is the best defense. :shaka:

just remeber, if you want to read what the dumbest of the dumb have to say, just go to to any youtube comments.

The most sensible policy on YouTube is standard RID with a block for the win. But I've had good luck with sendin a friend request to the offending individual. That usually throws 'em off their game a bit.

just remeber, if you want to read what the dumbest of the dumb have to say, just go to to any youtube comments.

Quoted for absolute truth. :D

I wish that the "audio preview" on Youtube was mandatory for comment posting sometimes, if only to force stupid people to listen to what they just said and reconsider posting that for the world to see with their name on it.

Out of curiosity,I've sometimes checked out the channel's of people who make comments like that.They are always boring nobodys who have nothing original to offer,they don't play music or make anything creative.They are easily forgetable.

I wish that the "audio preview" on Youtube was mandatory for comment posting sometimes, if only to force stupid people to listen to what they just said and reconsider posting that for the world to see with their name on it.

What's funny is that the idea for the "audio preview" apparently came from a webcomic, which predated the YouTube feature.

listen_to_yourself.png

Anyway, someone at YouTube is an xkcd fan and actually implemented it. :D

JJ

The most sensible policy on YouTube is standard RID with a block for the win. But I've had good luck with sendin a friend request to the offending individual. That usually throws 'em off their game a bit.

Dude thats a great idea! And not to hop on the bandwagon but yes, silence is the answer. "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. " M.L.K.

Top Bottom