OKay you lucky Guys and Gals who had ukes for christmas...

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
pleeze post dem peekchas....
May you all have a Merry Christmas and Season Greetings to all.
Mahalo to all that has made UU so fun for me... :)

Well mate, it's now 7am Christmas morning here in Ausralia. Beautiful sunrise we had and expecting a lovely and warm 28 celsius. Gonna go for a walk down to the beach this afternoon and kick back with a book. As for ukes, yeah, I got a couple...a Russ Morin magnolia concert resonator and a Black Bear mahogany soprano.

Merry Christmas to all members, may you and your families all experience peace, love and contentment.

got thees one for myself...
IMG_1569.jpg
longneck soprano...

Ordered this Hanukkah present to myself over a week ago, arriving soon (I hope). Happy Holidays and New Year to all.

archtop style.jpg

Well...I broke down and bought that Pineapple Sunday that Glenn was selling in the marketplace last week...so I guess that's my Christmas present to myself. Peekchas are in the sale thread over in the marketplace (yeah...I'm that lazy). :)

Merry Christmas to all those who observe and Happy Holidays to the rest of y'all!

John

I've been giving away Makala Dolphins and Sharks. These two Compass Rose baritone ukuleles are my holiday presents to myself for the next twenty years.

_p1040032.jpg

Happy holidays to everyone in the UU community and thank you all for your generosity and Aloha spirit.

Well...I broke down and bought that Pineapple Sunday that Glenn was selling in the marketplace last week...so I guess that's my Christmas present to myself. Peekchas are in the sale thread over in the marketplace (yeah...I'm that lazy). :)

:shaka::shaka:

We exchanged gifts this am before a short road trip. My lovely and sneaky wife bought Covered Bridge #018 right out from under my nose! "Peekchas" here.

Really lovely sound. Quite warm compared to my Cordoba 35TS. Cannot wait to spend more time with it (yes, I brought it on my trip but am focusing on my other love - my wife!).

I have a Tenor TETON electric coming at daybreak! Jingle bell rock is the first break in song!

I'm waiting with KohanMike for mine...

19f838344caaa3c2ebc1a6b62c952ae3-big.jpg

Still waiting to get deep enough into Christmas Eve to justify finding out if I got a new Uke or maybe a Time Share in Spokane.

I've been waiting for what I hoped would be a Christmas uke but I don't think it's going to be. This is the 5th anticipated available date and the way it looks now, there's going to be at least a 6th. Maybe a New Years uke? (he says with fingers crossed)

Well, it came right down to the wire. Time Share in Spokane or Pono solid body electric. In the end, the Pono (and I) won out. Pictures tomorrow evening.

pleeze post dem peekchas....
May you all have a Merry Christmas and Season Greetings to all.
Mahalo to all that has made UU so fun for me... :)

Where's yours Stan??? I'm waiting......waiting........

Yes a massive thanks Stan for all of your contributions, have a fantastic Christmas and new year, I must wait a while though for my new Tenor,
All the best Steve (England).

My present for being a good boy this year, John S. Kinnard custom 6-string.
http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...-6-STRING-MASTERPIECE-The-slideshow-and-music

View attachment 62267View attachment 62268

Thanks to everyone for their contributions to UU and I hope to see some of you at the 2nd Annual Ukulele Jay's UkeJam By The Bay in March 2014!
Cheers!

Hey Jay -

Add that to my "must see" list! And more details about the UkeJam, please! Merriest of Christmases to you and yours.

At the last minute, my UAS flared and I ended up buying a nearly new Risa. It arrived on Monday, and rather than opening the box, I handed it to my daughters with instructions to wrap it for Xmas from them to me.

I understand the tag on the gift says To: Dad and From: Rick. Oh well. I still give myself a gold start for my superhuman patience in waiting 2 more days.

Top Bottom