what chord is this?

swervy jervy

Reaction score
15large.gif

something like an E, 0442... dont know what it technically is though, someone with more music theory would have to tackle that one.

or looking at it again it could be 0552... *scratches head*

Based on her boobs I'd say B Aug. Seriously though? Looks like she's fretting 0052, which would be ABCG, or a garbage chord. Even if it's 0552 (ABFG) it's still nothing. (Well, technically it's something, but nothing you'd want to play.)

She looks like she's going to puke, which makes sense considering what she's playing.

Craig

Last edited:
this has got to be the most random thread ever, expecially where its put...

*puts on hat

swervy jervy, welcome to the UkuleleUnderground forum. Glad to see you posting, but this is your first warning. Reason why?? because skateboards don't generally have anything to do with ukuleles and this is a bad way to bring up a board you will ask for santa this year for christmas. As your second warning, u will be banned, trogan horse sent to your computer and all members will spam your email.

Thanks for understanding.
Yours thankfully
Admin UkuLeLesReggAe

*takes off hat

the pictures in the background remind me of new zealand haha
looks like its 0552, she got hella long nails.

It depends what tuning she is using. It doesn't make much sense in G,C,E,A.

Anyway, why would you be looking at her fingers?

Ukantor.

Anyway, why would you be looking at her fingers?

Ukantor.

Because she's creepy... I mean, I like boobs as much as the next guy, but you know... that's creepy.

Ooh! Do I see a Barack Obama tiki? Right above her head on the right side there... Is it just me?

Last edited:
There's no way you can play with nails like that. :wtf:

I love all these new smilies!

Looks like a "boob" flat major to me............

Top Bottom