Merry Christmas from San Francisco!

mds725

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Apparently, this year everyone is starting his or her own "Merry Christmas" thread. :)

attachment.php

Best wishes to everyone for a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2014. This is a great community with lots of wonderful people who have enriched not only my ukulele journey but also my life. Mahalos and have a wonderful holiday season!

Apparently, this year everyone is starting his or her own "Merry Christmas" thread. :)

Best wishes to everyone for a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2014. This is a great community with lots of wonderful people who have enriched not only my ukulele journey but also my life. Mahalos and have a wonderful holiday season!

Happy holidays to you too Mark:)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you Mark and everyone from the UU! You said it very well. Wishing everyone here a wonderful day.

Mele kalikimaka Mark! Did your group do caroling this year? I've still got happy memories of joining you a couple years back :)

Merry Christmas! This year we caroled near the waterfront and gave away kazoos on December 13. You were definitely missed. Today, a few of us joined about 200 other people caroling at the VA Hospital in Palo Alto.

2013 caroling san francisco.jpg

Merry Christmas Mark, and a happy new year!

Merry Christmas! This year we caroled near the waterfront and gave away kazoos on December 13. You were definitely missed. Today, a few of us joined about 200 other people caroling at the VA Hospital in Palo Alto.

View attachment 62290

Looks like fun! Hope you didn't freeze on the waterfront, brrr.

Top Bottom