NUD - RISA LP Cherry Sunburst, in time for xmas.

Olarte

Reaction score
So, my Risa LP sunburst was all but lost, not updated from Germany since 12/3 then just like a xmas story the mailman arrived yesterday and brought a tattered open box...

In it , wrapped in bubble wrap next to the gig bag was my shinny new LP Sunburst... a xmas miracle.

oh and check out the Chili Pepper strap I had waiting for it. Also had a Chinese made Fiber Glass case waiting...

sunburst-002.jpg

image.jpg

sunburst-001.jpg

sunburst-003.jpg

Last edited:
Great instrument for playing barefoot!

Steve! I'm sure Johnny Lang would agree with you, as I do ;)

It is a very sweet Uke. Don't even need a pick with these metal strings...

So, my Risa LP sunburst was all but lost, not updated from Germany since 12/3 then just like a xmas story the mailman arrived yesterday and brought a tattered open box...

In it , wrapped in bubble wrap next to the gig bag was my shinny new LP Sunburst... a xmas miracle.

oh and check out the Chili Pepper strap I had waiting for it. Also had a Chinese made Fiber Glass case waiting...

View attachment 62277

View attachment 62278

View attachment 62279

that's a merry Xmas ! congrats!

I got my LP a year ago. It's an incredible uke and if you are into rock and roll rhythm or solo's, it takes the cake when it comes to Ukes and playing that type of music!

Congratulations on a beautiful ukulele. So pleased all turned out well for you on the end

Great Christmas story! Congrats on a beautiful uke. Glad things turned out. And I have to say you look like one happy camper!

Congrats Olarte....what a score....you are starting up my UAS again..ha ha happy strumming man :)

Top Bottom