WTB Concert or tenor UK

Kevs-the-name

Reaction score
Im looking for the 'next stage' Concert or tenor.

Ive already gone through the beginner Uke period, and want to move on to something better.

if I was honest, I am still unsure whether I want a Concert or Tenor, I guess the right one will show itself!

so, what ya got? UK ideally!

Hi I have a pono mc solid mahogany consert ukulele that im thinking of selling, its in great condition think there about £350 new

I would be wanting arount the £250 ind delivery UK only it would come in a pod case. It is a great ukulelel I wish I could keep but have far too may ukus

Daz

Hi Kev

I tried to attach photos in PM but it didn't work so added them hear. I am going to put it on Uku Underground later. Have a look

Daz20131226_134224.jpg20131226_134254.jpg20131226_134304.jpg20131226_134318.jpg20131226_134329.jpg

Hi Kev,

I have a Martin for sale. It's a model 2 Concert all solid mahogany (worth around £1,250 plus shipping and import duties) made in the US that sounds sublime! It has a L.R.Baggs 5.0 pickup (worth £160) installed and comes in a Stagg tweed hard case (worth around £35). Sad to sell but I need the funds... Not many of these beauties this side of the Atlantic. Worth a lot all in but I'll accept £950. I've gigged with this for a while now and it's constantly getting compliments. It's in good condition with a few minor marks as you would expect. Nothing major though. This is a great uke and worth a lot more! I'm in London but am coming to Wales to meet with Pete Howlett in a few weeks (jan or early feb) so could meet you somewhere or I could post at cost. If you're interested I'll post a video and photos so you can hear how nice it sounds

Rob

Thanks for taking the time to reply Rob.
You uke sounds like a fantastic opportunity. Unfortunately, it is worth far more than I could justify (at present ��)
I am only an amature looking for the 'next stage'

Good luck in selling though

Kevin

Hi Kev,

No worries. Can I suggest you have a look at Bruko. They're based in Germany and do some amazing ukes for the price and there's no import duty. Well worth a look. I have a few and they're amazing quality for the price. I think a special model will set you back about £200. Look them up on their website http://www.brueko.de/shop/product_i...kulele.html&XTCsid=7qlbiilu5mnpl645j30f236uk6

Have fun and good luck! Welcome to the resistance... lol

Top Bottom