Burnin'

RedRamen

Reaction score
This is my first try at wood burning. It was originally a plain Leolani all solid bamboo uke.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Very, very nice job. Might push me over the edge re: "considering buying a decent woodburning tool."

Totally amazing! how long did it take you to do that? wow. Love the graphics, the detail!

did it change the sound? i bet it's better as it thinned out the wood.

Any other projects in mind?

thanks for sharing. it really is one of a kind!

Unbelievable Erik. You one very talented hombre. Man, I need to commission you to do one for me, that is beyond awesome

I am not into that stuff but your work really looks good!

Wow, that is just extravagant, nicely done!

That looks amazing!

Thanks everyone for the kind words! It was really a fun project.

Totally amazing! how long did it take you to do that? wow. Love the graphics, the detail!

did it change the sound? i bet it's better as it thinned out the wood.

Any other projects in mind?

thanks for sharing. it really is one of a kind!

thanks! It took a while. I wasnt really counting the hours, but it was at least 10 hours, but I was being really careful. Plus it was bamboo, which I found out after I finished, is a really hard wood to do woodburning on. Thinking of picking up some more inexpensive ukes to try other designs on.

the sound did change, but I think it sounds better.

Unbelievable Erik. You one very talented hombre. Man, I need to commission you to do one for me, that is beyond awesome

thanks eugene. I would love to do commission work, but This was the first uke I ever did wood burning on and I am much too afraid to try in on someone else's beloved instrument. Maybe I will do commission work after burning a few more ukes.

Top Bottom