Ukulele "Slam ANd Jam" in San franciscco,CA,

jamarsmash

Reaction score
Hello guys

their will be a free ukulele workshop/jam at the cafe international in San Francisco on Saturday February 7th from 7-9pm.

At the cafe international is at 508 Haight St. at Fillmore.

It will be hosted by Erich Sylvester and Richard Hootenanny Rice. Further information and future events should this one do well can be found at...

http://sfhootenanny.homestead.com/schedule.html

Thank you for your time and it would be great to see some of you awesome bay area ukulele underground people their should be a hoot.

Jamar Andrews

Well the San Francisco workshop/jam should be fun. If any one in the bay area want to show up early or stay late that should be cool as theirs a outdoor area where people can hang and jam if the weather continues to be nice.

Hope to see some of you guys their.

Jamar Andrews

i just thought id give this one more bump before it goes to the graveyard as the even in San Francisco is tomorrow and i would like local people to see it

thank you for your patients

doh, i just missed this...

what the crap was this?

i thought there was no spam on here..what the heck? i was first thinking free weight ukuleles? what the balls

It seems like everyone has an opinion on this debate. Which is better- free weights or machines? I asked my trainer friends what they thought crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap built to perform.

same here. when's the next? hear San Jose has one coming up....

Top Bottom