New Uke Day - Mini collection

eculuke

Reaction score
Literally my mini collection......Full size soprano on far left....then TOM, and my new pocket uke and Tangi pocket pocket uke.
-Lukeunnamed.jpg

:eek: makes me smile

Are the middle two playable? If so, what brands are they?
the guy from the UOOGB played the tangi mini uke and hes the only person ive seen who is able
to actually play it and sound good (he's also a uke master). their pretty cool novelties though
to band the shop is closed. I do want a kala pocket uke or another pocket uke size their fun.

In a word....adorable!

Love the Coke can for perspective.

Are the middle two playable? If so, what brands are they?

I can play all of them pretty well....even the tiny one......It doesn't have strings because the bridge broke and I am in the process of repairing it....here is a video of me playing it before it

I can play all of them pretty well....even the tiny one......It doesn't have strings because the bridge broke and I am in the process of repairing it....here is a video of me playing it before it

awesome. i don't think id be able to play something so small i find it impressive when someone can.

Very nice! It certainly is small, and you do a good job playing it.

In the spirit of sharing here is a quick pic of my mini collection. (I also drive a Mini Cooper and do miniature photography check my alternate view collections on my photography link in my sig)

Here left to right is.

Full size Kiwaya Soprano, Ohana Sopranino, Kala Travel Pocket, and Kala Spalted Maple Pocket. All playable...

image.jpg

In the spirit of sharing here is a quick pic of my mini collection. (I also drive a Mini Cooper and do miniature photography check my alternate view collections on my photography link in my sig)

Here left to right is.

Full size Kiwaya Soprano, Ohana Sopranino, Kala Travel Pocket, and Kala Spalted Maple Pocket. All playable...

View attachment 62404

I too drive a Mini Cooper!

Literally my mini collection......Full size soprano on far left....then TOM, and my new pocket uke and Tangi pocket pocket uke.
-LukeView attachment 62374

That tiny one, all the way to the right, almost looks like it is sized for a G.I. Joe doll, or would that be an Elvis doll?

That's some impressive playing in that video, especially with those frets so close together!

Top Bottom