Happy Birthday to Chuck and Dana!

Mahalo! Dana and I are actually celebrating together in Las Vegas this year. Wish I could say more but......well, you know what they say.

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou to all my UU friends (and all the friends I've yet to meet.)

Mahalo! Dana and I are actually celebrating together in Las Vegas this year. Wish I could say more but......well, you know what they say.

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou to all my UU friends (and all the friends I've yet to meet.)
Hauoli La Hanau Chuckie and Dana.....Have fun and enjoy...:)

Happy Birthday guys! Hope you're having a good one.

Any birthday I'm on the green side of the grass is a good one for me. :)

Today is your birthday? Happy Birthday, Chuck. My birthday is Monday. We should get together next year on the 29th and celebrate.

Happy birthday gents! It is also my son's birthday and I think very highly of all three of you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! CHUCK AND DANA.....HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!:cheers:

Well first of all, a big Thank You to everyone for all of the well wishes. I am humbled.

Just getting back to the East Coast after taking the red eye back from Vegas. All I'm going to say is that Chuck really knows how to let his hair down. What a Birthday!

I was in Vegas and you guys didn't pm me? I guess I was the only one hanging out in the hotel and checking UU!! :p

Happy Birthday gents. We've never met face-to-face but all because of UU I feel as if I have. Wonderful place this is.

Well first of all, a big Thank You to everyone for all of the well wishes. I am humbled.

Just getting back to the East Coast after taking the red eye back from Vegas. All I'm going to say is that Chuck really knows how to let his hair down. What a Birthday!

I can't for the life of me remember who the guy in the back seat was.
Unknown.jpeg

It was a Kidnap folks and torture too..did you know they tied me up and bleached my hair.....they told me they had a Moore Bettah concert for me... ;)
Now I think about it, a moore bettah in the desert....I should have known something was funny...:( It tells you what i'd do for a MB concert...ha ha

Last edited:
Top Bottom