Special thanks to "The Nit Pickers"

Timbuck

Reaction score
I really mean this :)...I'd like to thank the Guy that sent his uke back to have a new nut fitted co's the string spacing was adrift (I used to cut the slots by eye), It was thanks to him that I invented the string spacing gauge and now my nuts are spot on ..and the Guy who returned his uke because there was an imperfection in the rosette..I now pay special attention to rosette detail..And JoeJeweller (bless him) I hope he had a Merry Xmas..He posted a load of pic's of several ukes from various builders including one of mine :eek:, detailing the sloppy saddle slots with bad fitting saddles..Since then I now precision cut my saddle slots on the lathe with a HSS slitting blade.
At the time I remember grinding my teeth and uttering nasty words.:wallbash:..But it all was for the best in the end co's it improved the quality of the build. Cheers:cheers:

Last edited:
Sounds like good customer feedback. We all notice different things and probably fall in love with our creations. Its good to have a fresh pair of eyes on it to see what you might over look

Top Bottom