Thank you UU

dirtiestkidever

Reaction score
I just wanted to give an end of the year thanks to all of you UU users out there. Participating in this site really helps keep me involved and engaged with the uke. I play and practice so consistently and I think that is due at least in part to all of the great support and enthusiasm I find here. They say you are more likely to stick with exercising if you have a workout buddy. I think the same is true for ukulele and you all are my ukulele buddies. I have learned boatloads about how ukes are made and played. The site may also contribute to UAS but thats a small price to pay (and part of the fun) for such a great experience.

Wishing you all health and happiness in the new year.

Absolutely agree. It's been a great resource that I truly appreciate.

And we of course owe a BIG thanks to the UU team which provides us with a great platform to facilitate information sharing, inspirations and the general joy of the Uke experience.

Absolutely agree. It's been a great resource that I truly appreciate.

And we of course owe a BIG thanks to the UU team which provides us with a great platform to facilitate information sharing, inspirations and the general joy of the Uke experience.

Ditto 100%!

Without UU to guide me on my journey, I would have been completely lost.

Aldrine, Ryan and the UU web site team should get some kind of human services award or something.

Nobel Peace prize? :)

-Booli

I totally agree with all said. Without UU my ability to discuss things about the uke in rural Minnesota are zip, nada. On top of learning more on songs and techniques, I get to see different uke and how some are made, as well as some fun banter with nice people from all around the world.

UU seems to draw a special sort of folks that are more helpful than snarky. And when we get a bit snarky our wonderful moderators gently get us back on track, so a special thanks to them too.

Agree massive thanks to UU, I have been here for just over a year, and have gained so much knowledge though such a broad variety of threads,
there are some really great folks here, all the best and have a fantastic new year.

Top Bottom