steam punk kala uke

dismount

Reaction score
We had a late christmas at my house and I received a steampunk uke from Uke Republic. Not bad sounding at all. Neat graphics. Good knock around uke and people say "what a cool little guitar". I like it!

Glad you like it. My advice is to replace the strings on it ASAP, it'll sound and play MUCH better. :) I liked the way the Worth Browns sounded on it.

It is a Kala from Uke Republic. It comes with Aquilas and is set up to perfection! Tune it and play it and give it the love it deserves!

Picture, please? I am very intrigued!

I will get one up tomorrow but Uke republic has a pic of these. Also you can't tell from the pics but the neck is also plastic as well as the body. Fret board and sound board/ bridge is wood. Plastic is a lite brown, almost beige. Not an awesome color but hey, thats what it is. intonation pretty much spot on. Phil

did a comparison between flea soprano w/ fremonts and Kala steampunk with aquillas. Sorry, Kala beat it out. the back is really arched on the Kala which might help. tone wise, I don't know which i like better. Kala edges it out though by a little But this my own opinion. Phil

Top Bottom