Ukulele holder

Hawaii808

Reaction score
hey does anyone know were i can buy online a ukulele holder.. i dont know what its called... aldrine shows it on one of the videos.. i think it was uke minute 1? and all the other accessories?... please respond a.s.a.p

hey does anyone know were i can buy online a ukulele holder.. i dont know what its called... aldrine shows it on one of the videos.. i think it was uke minute 1? and all the other accessories?... please respond a.s.a.p

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ukulele-Strap-U...goryZ308QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And i see that it says Washington in ur locations, If this its washington state and you're driving distance to seattle. Then there is a shop over the fremont bridge called Dusty String's and they have a few ukulele straps there.

Thanks you guys!... hey ukulele junkie do you know were the store is close by...?.. what county or something?... im still new here sad to say.. hehe well get back a.s.a.p

what part of washington do u live, dusty's strings is in king county i believe.

i live in bremerton... but ive been down there some times... just dont know the roads and stuff just like the high waus and stuff... were in king county?... are you from washington?...

oh yeah i know bremerton, about 30-35 mins away from me, I live in Tacoma/Parkland. seattle is close to where you live, u can even take the ferry across the harbor and it'll take about 25 mins i think. But yeah it is kinda confusing I lived here for 5 or so years and i still have trouble going around Seattle when i go up there.

Top Bottom